Citibank is known to a many as the global branch network of Citigroup or Citi or even just Citi retail banking. Citibank has more than 4,600 branches anywhere in the world and USD 300 billion of deposits. For the U.S.A., its retail banking is the 3rd largest in the country. In addition, you can find a Citibank branch in the world, except for Mexico, because Mexico has Banamex as its own subsidiary. Citibank provides its customers with a savings account and a checking account, including wealth management, small business services, and commercial banking.
In 2011, Citi is the original bank to have digitized its smart banking branches found in Washington, D.C., New York, Busan, and Tokyo when it fixed the branch network. There are brand new service and sales center in Moscow and St. Petersburg. They even have a 24 hour service called Citi Express Module in Colombia. Moreover, Citi had opened branches in 3 cities to enhance Chinese presence.
In addition, Citibank gives its services from Citigold anytime for wealthy clients that have liquid assets worth USD 50,000. For specific markets, Citigold Select are for clients who have USD 500,000 and above of liquid assets. Citigold Private Client is the top service of Citibank for people who have liquid assets of USD 1 million up to USD 3 million. They provide these people with access to their investment choices and ideas directly from Citi Private Bank.
So if you already have Citicards account and you need a Citibank online login, you would need a device that connect to the internet. Also access their website through a web browser like Safari, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox. You must also remember to keep on hand the details of your bank account, which is all set to place online.
One of the advantages of getting a Citicards login is that you may open it through any web browser from any device. You can also use a Citicards my account to pay for bills, check your balance, etc.
Found below are the pictures and procedures you need to do to access a Citicards my account.
(1) Open a web browser and proceed with your www.citicards.com login at https://online.citibank.com. Click the hyperlink, “Register,” found on the left part of the web page.
(2) Remember your Citibank account would not look as it does above. Even with this, search for the “Register” hyperlink on the web page and click.
(3) Keep in mind that the account you will see may be another person’s and not the previous web page as in the picture on top. If this happens, log out first. Next reload the web site. When it still does not appear on the website, try deleting cookies, the cache, the passwords from the web browser. When you still do not find the web page you need, exit from the web browser and use another one.
(4) Relying on if you are attempting to sign into a credit card or a bank account, place your Account Information and your online access. Then click confirm.
(5) For this web page, plug in your number, whether it is a credit card, ATM card, or debit card. Then click the button, “Continue,” which is color blue so you can receive the online access and confirmation.
(6) A few reminders when you sign in to Citibank. You need to have a Citi bank account. Ready this when you log in, like your ATM or debit card number. This includes your PIN. This is the one you use to key in your ATM. Especially be ready with other numbers, like the last 4 numbers of your Social Security Number. If you want to go through the credit card route to register, be ready with the credit card, the security word, and the Social Security Number (last 4 digits). If you are the authorized user of the credit card, make sure you have the STC or the Secure Transaction Code, which Citi sent you via email that you are the primary card holder and authorized user. Take into consideration that Citi would require this STC, so the primary card holder is ready to sign.